celeste tagged me because tina cockburn tagged her because angie lucas tagged her because stacy julian tagged her, and now you get to learn seven, count them, seven (1,2,3,4,5,6,7!) WONDERFUL tidbits about me. ugh. the pressure to be clever and sound like i've lived an interesting life (which i have, but when called upon to recreate those interesting things, i flounder).
so here's the rules:
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. my handwriting is at it's best when i'm using a medium ballpoint pen, a sharpie or a pencil (preferably mechanical). at it's worst when i use anything fine tip.
2. i can almost totally clip off my baby toenails. wanna see?
3. i alway mix up the colors orange and purple when i'm describing something. i call it my color dyslexia. i know what i mean.
4. there are two other emily pitts in my immediate family. my brother in law is married to an emily and they have twin daughters name erin and emily. we all know who we are, it's not confusing to us.
5. i struggled mightily with the fact that my last name was going to be pitts. for two reasons: obviously it's not the prettiest sounding last name; and secondly because i went from writing 4 of the 5 vowels out when i would sign my name down to 2. i have a thing for vowels.
6. i got to see pavarotti, live, before he died. duh... it was the most powerful thing. yep, i'm a opera geek, but i only dig the tenors and cecila bartoli and denyse graves.
one of my favorites to share with you:
7. i teach piano. i have 3 adult students and and 11 kids ranging from age 7 to 13. my favorite part of teaching? playing the duets.
and there you have it.
and now for the friends that i will tag:
phew! that was the hardest part of this...