this post is written expressly for mary kay :)
1. walking to school and back with ethan in the morning is about 2000 steps or 1 mile total.
2. treadmill in the morning, usually 3 to 3.5 miles, about 6000 to 7000 steps.
3. walking back to school to volunteer, 1000 steps. i got a ride home because i was late for a meeting and my friend called me on my cell phone to see if i needed a ride. so i didn't get the whole mile.
4. walking back to school to pick ethan up from school and then back. another 2000 steps.
5. miscellaneous steps throughout the day.
if i don't treadmill and walk to school and back at least once, i don't get the required steps in a day. that's kind of depressing, but at least now i know.
ethan and i have walked to school and back every day this month. even in the snow, wind, and rain. we'd be good post people. we did miss one morning and one afternoon, on different days, so we can still say every day :)