Monday, April 13, 2009

be serious

yes, this is what i told my children when we were trying to take easter photos. and yes, this is what i got.


but most of the other ones were more akin to this.


i love my children. they make life really really fun.

easter is my favorite holiday because there is little hype, little pressure to perform feats that only a super mom can accomplish. it's a holiday where i really get to enjoy the reason we celebrate. i am so grateful that my Savior was resurrected on this day, that He did it for me. i can really appreciate that on easter.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Great photos! They made me giggle. I agree with you about the Easter Holiday.

Ronda Palazzari said...

the first one really cracks me up the most! In all fairness, you did say be serious! I love this holiday too...for exactly the same reasons!

Rhona said...

Love that first photo, too funny! What would we do without our kids?? I've also enjoyed the Easter break but the weekend went too quickly!

Houston said...

Hee hee hee, your kiddos always make me smile! He is risen indeed!

Sweet Peripety said...

haha! those are awe-some pics emily! both made me lol!!!

Vivian Masket said...

Yup, they're your kids. :)

*reyanna* said...

You're so right about this holiday! I never thought about that. One more thing to be thankful for on Easter. :)

And I LOVE these photos of your kids. They're getting so grow-up! And so beautiful and handsome (respectively). :)