Friday, April 3, 2009

playing with the digi last night

i stayed up way too late, but this page was just happening. and when it's happening, you go with it. i did this for this week's pub ad challenge, one that i'd sent to paula and knew she'd make me do. i've been so bad at challenges lately. i just don't get them done. i used to be a challenge junkie, that's how i learned to scrap. i need to get back to my roots. i need to do my journaling challenge that went up on tuesday. opening photoshop as soon as this is done...

looking through pictures from our CA trip, i saw this theme and had to go with it. tall things:



inspired by this ad:

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE it, Em! What a great theme and take on the ad!

Vivian Masket said...

Okay, that's an exceptionally cool layout. Seriously!

Mary Kay said...

Look atchoo, rockin' the digi! I have those same "chipboard" letters!

*Paula* said...

Way to rock the ad challenge Em. See, you can do them digi from now on. Ok? Make sure you post this at DD if you haven't already.

Barb said...

Love this LO... such cool photos! If I were to do a page with that theme, I'd have to include a picture of my hubby... he's 6'8"! lol

Kari D. said...

Very cool page! I'm going to have to try that one myself!

*reyanna* said...

Totally love this layout! You rock! :) Aren't ads the best inspiration ever?! :D