here's a list of shop stuff i used or know will work (i.e. i started a layout and i didn't get it done) great with the kit:
- more color
- AC foam tabs (currently sold out)
- stazOn black
- stazOn brown
- mustard seed distress ink
- peeled paint distress ink
- rusty hinge (great w/ the Crate paper in main & with elementary which is available in the shop 11/14)
- tumbled glass (perfect for the SC exclusive stripe)
- broken china (again, perfect w/ the stripe)
- dried marigold (matches the sass yellow floral paper)
- faded jeans (works well w/ the stripe again, and mendicino addon)
- shabby shutters
- spiced marmalade
- pumice stone (goes well with anything, if you don't have it, it's a great neutral)
- gesso (used this on my family run layout)
- mr. huey lunch tray, white, cream, applejack, sunshine, and warm calico (available in the shop 11/14! currently available at online retailers.)
- zig zag punch (currently sold out)
- medium star punch
- maple leaf punch
there's a sale on punches for the next few week. they can be purchased for $2 less than retail price, using this coupon. if you click on the image, you'll go straight to the punch section of the store. there are going to be some really great punches for the winter season, i ordered a couple of snowflake ones myself...
some fun things now available in the shop too, i'd strongly recommend the numbers stamps, they are the same font as the alpha stamps in the main. such a fun font! and at only $5.50, it's an amazing price for such a versatile set! you can also now buy the harper's rule stamp, it's one of my all time favorites of SC stamps :) click on the image to go to the embellishment section to see what's new.
don't forget to check the SC blog and enter the giveaway, brand new jenni bowlin products! i've heard good things about the ink pad from ronda, so i went ahead and bought 5 pads! i got lemon drop, stick candy, soap powder, chicken feed, and seed packet.
and finally, i just wanted to share some of my recent work with you, it's been a good few weeks of scrapping, i think the mojo is back :) i made this one for the SC blog. i was the first DT spotlight, i got a clean scraproom out of it :) i had to take pictures of where i scrap, and i couldn't take pictures of a messy room, now could i? this layout uses mostly the new elementary line, i love that you can use a school themed line for a layout about a turkey!
i'll be posting my gallery later tonight, after reveal. please stop by the boards to chat tonight, it promises to be good :)