so last week was a good week for scrapping. i just couldn't quite finish the layouts though. all journaling issues. but it finally came together on tuesday and wednesday and i'm done with my SC work! the march kit into the woods will go on sale sunday night, and i have to say the bee stamp in the main kit is my most used stamp ever. i made a gift pack of cards and then used it on another layout as well. such a fun stamp. never would have thought i'd be loving it as much as i do!
This layout uses the main and sunny clearing (i think that's it...) it's a photo-less layout, i've been doing more of them, just documenting memories. i like them.
my cards :) uses the main and sunny clearing.
and the last layout, uses the main, sunny clearing, and mossy knoll.
supplies used include:
- stazOn timber brown ink
- claudine hellmuth charcoal black paint and modern red paint
- pumice stone distress ink (currently sold out)
- mister huey sunshine spray ink
- faded jeans distress ink
supplies that would coordinate:
- mister huey applejack
- mister huey lunch tray (with mossy knoll esp)
- maya mists hydrangea
- JB stick candy
- JB lemon drop
- mustard seed distress ink
- walnut stain distress ink
- shabby shutters distress ink
- peeled paint distress ink
- tumbled glass distress ink