Wednesday, June 19, 2013

inviting you to the big party!


I love working with Catherine, the publisher of Scrapbook and Cards Today. She comes up with some of the funnest ideas. And she gets so excited explaining them to her team (you can see the excitement build with each line of the email), we can't help but join her in on her excitement for the idea. 


This Friday you'll see one of those ideas fall into place. It's the BIG REVEAL of the Summer issue and the more this ball gets rolling, the more fun it's gathering! I can't tell you all that will be happening, but there are going to be lots of goodies being given away and you'll get a majorly huge dose of inspiration as you flip through the pages of this amazing issue. I did two (count them) two-page spreads for this issue and I may balk at two-page spreads almost as much as I balk at mini albums, but I'm chest thumping proud of the work I did for this issue. It's pretty awesome.

And if you come to the party, you'll get to see it. So plan on stopping by the Scrapbook and Cards Today site on Friday, the 21st. You really don't want to miss it.

Because it's going to be exciting. :)

No comments: