Thursday, October 16, 2008

i am a squiggle

So the journaling challenge this week is to journal in a straight line across your page. I titled the challenge, "The shortest distance between points...." We have a thread on Two Peas that we tend to banter back and forth on depending on the week, and that geometry reference made Suzy happy, which made me pull out the other geometry phrase I remember, which made A find this quiz, which made all of us take it. And this is what I found out about myself:

You are a Squiggle

(here's a picture of me)

(image courtesy of collage studio & gallery)

Squiggles are creative, witty, and impulsive. Squiggles are eccentric. Squiggles dont do well in a routine. The squiggle is the only pure right-brained thinker. Brain research states that only 12-15% of people are right brained thinkers, so fewer people are true squiggles than what is claimed. Squiggles get bored easily. The need challenges and freedom. Squiggles love to meet challenges because they enjoy peak experiences. Squiggles are random holistic. They not like to bother with details. Squiggles are the ones who ask why. They need to know the reason for things. They are a strong shape along with the triangle. Lots of squares are want to be squiggles. At work, you can recognize the squiggle as the person with the messy office. The squiggle lives in the future. A pure squiggle is as spontaneous as they are fickle. Squiggles are bright and having big ideas and big dreams to match. The squiggles motto is "To dream the impossible dream." Squiggles don't sweat things. Squiggles are the most likely shape to be in a supermarket at midnight. Squiggles are great to have as friends because they are so interesting. However don't count on a squiggle. Squiggles are dramatic, flamboyant, and the most likely to think of themselves as sexy! Meryl Streep and Mikhail Baryshnikov are squiggles.

Dang, now you all know I think I'm sexy! (Actually, I do find myself occasionally singing Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy..., it cracks me up. :)

Looks like those three weeks that I worked at Wal-mart, I should have demanded to be the squiggly at those early morning meetings! DARN.

What shape are you?

10 comments:

Candice said...

Apparently I'm a harmony-seeking circle. :p

*reyanna* said...

Gah! I just left you this super long comment, and it got deleted! Silly Blogger! :p Anywho, I'm a square, blah, blah, blah and other cool things about Tiffany & Co. and conversations with my husband... and peace, love, and harmony, yada, yada, yada. Sheesh. :-p

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

oops i accidentally deleted that one.
tag you are it!

Heather Harrell Photography said...

so jealous that you get to be a squiggle with MB. Love that man. *sigh* Love you too, just not in the same way.... ;-)

Sasha Farina said...

you know i had to try that quiz! lol.. and apparently, I'm a triangle.. urmm... does that explains my slightly out of proportion body? LOL..

Julie said...

I am a happy round circle, just like a happy face....

Janine Langer said...

I am a round circle too, lol.
Thanks for the link! :))

Anonymous said...

i'm a squiggle too....hmmmmmm!

Aly Dosdall said...

if your a squiggle, then you'd best stop straightening your hair, em! tee hee =)
off to find out what i am...