Sunday, November 23, 2008

center stage sneak peek

i'm almost done with my studio calico layouts for december, but i decided i'd better give a little bit of it up for your viewing pleasure. i've got one more layout working itself out on my desk, hoping i'll come up with a better design in the morning... i'm hoping that too. :)

so here's a look-see of what i have done with this beautiful kit. i love that it's a christmas colored kit, but you don't have to do christmas themed pages. please click on the image to get a larger view.



i got the main kit and the christmas carol add on.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooooh. I'm on the edge of my seat! :) Looks beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

wow cool looking forward to reveal night.- hera

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

wow looks great! can't wait to see the whole!

april said...

ooooh....lovely!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oh emily, i missed these (I think I did anyway).
Your close ups always leave me salivating

Paula J Atkinson said...

They are all delicious Emily!!!

*Paula* said...

post the layouts!!

Rachel Carlson said...

sweet peeks em!