Sunday, September 27, 2009

reading


the fall issue of scrapbook and cards today is now available! i feel like i say this every time, but wow, this issue is amazing! the work featured in here is truly inspiring and very timely. you can download an electric copy for FREE by going here: scrapbookandcards.com

so many talented friends show up in this issue, i just find myself reading and rereading my copy. congratulations to everyone who was a part of making this such a great issue! please check out my "i spy with emily" article on page 14. it was really fun to put this one together. i'm guesting on the SCT blog next week and you'll need to have read my article to participate fully in my monday challenge, so get going! i'm already working on the winter issue and i'm so excited about the topic!

No comments: