Saturday, May 1, 2010

ONE of THREE (crate paper)

crate paper is celebrating NSD by giving away an iPod to the lucky person who correctly locates the new CP blog blinkie on participating blog contributors' blogs. mine's one of them.



it looks like this, but do not be fooled, i wouldn't give it to you that easily. this is a treasure hunt and you also have to find it hidden somewhere in a post on my blog. it's not the one on the side either. it's somewhere IN a post. i haven't made it THAT hard, but you'll have to do a bit of searching.

once you have found my hidden blinkie image, you must add the new blinkie to your blog or your signature in an online community so we can get the news out about the new CP blog. then you'll compile a list of where everyone's hidden their blinkies, along with a link to where you've added your new blinkie and send all that information to info@cratepaper.com.

go check out the new crate blog, lots of inspiration by the blog contributors for NSD. here's my contribution using the brook and pink plum lines, along with some basic grey, maya mists (bubblegum) and october afternoon.


ETA:

HINT: three of these things look like each other, but one of these things just isn't the same. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to hide my blinkie SO well.

3 comments:

paperscissors said...

you have a lot of adventure here with the scavenger hunts! wow i hope i have time to go in search of...

Vanessa said...

i love hidden ojbect games but I must be missing something cos I have searched through your whole library of blog posts and am now going through a second time and I CANT FIND IT!!! I will though, cos yours is the last I need : )

Rose S said...

Love your layout!