Wednesday, May 12, 2010

tumbling

i, along with joy, am hosting the SC blog this week. i spent so much time putting this basic tutorial on tumblr together, i thought i'd share it with you all as well.

i promise i'll be back. soon.

today is my 10th anniversary of LIFE. ten years ago today i was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. my heart had failed and the initial diagnosis was not good. the doctor said if things didn't turn around quick, i'd have 2, maybe three years left.

i've been blessed that things turned around.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celebrate, my dear! Happy Anniversary!!!! What a blessing you are to me, Em. (((hugs)))

Kathy said...

Emily I had no idea! Wow! I'm so glad you are able to celebrate 10 years and hope you are able to continue to inspire us for many more years to come. I'm off to read your tumblr tutorial...

Lauren said...

Glad you are here and healthy! No wonder you are so inspired! :)

justem said...

So...my dog possibly has cardiomyopathy. I had no idea people could have it! I'm not the brightest at the medical stuff!!! But I'm SO glad that you are here and healthy ten years later! That's wonderful!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are here. ((hugs))

j.leija said...

Now that's an anniversary to celebrate! Cheers!

Jen said...

That is a great anniversary. You really are inspiring.

And that tutorial is great. I have been trying to figure out Tumblr for a while, I keep saving things to my desktop:)

*Paula* said...

Happy Anniversary! I am thrilled that things turned around - think of all that has happened in the past 10 years. Happy new life to you dear friend. Love!

ArlaMo said...

Happy, happy anniversary!! Definitely a day to celebrate.

tralina said...

I'm glad you're still here too! You're doing so many fantastic things.