Thursday, April 11, 2013

investigating

I have really been blessed to do some fun guest design gigs in my time as a scrapbooker. I'm not very good about sharing what I've done for these gigs, but I'm going to try and change that.

Debbi Tehrani is a long time friend I met early on at Two Peas. We were both really into the challenges hosted in The Pub. I got an email from her a while back asking if I'd be interested in being the April Special Agent for her CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration challenge blog. I couldn't resist, she has put together a very unique site and it was so fun to put together a layout for the first challenge.

I didn't have ink for my printer and have been working madly on Annie's prom dress (ALMOST DONE!!!!) so I haven't had a chance to go to the store to get some new cartridges. Enter digital. 
If you go to the blog, you'll see my layout is a bit different than the one below. Paula, my wonderful genius digi friend helped me tweak some design issues I was having. I'm not the best, I've played with it a little in the past, but it was fun to dabble in it again. When I was on the Sassafras Lass team, Rebecca sent us the digital files for their last release, Sunshine Broadcast. I'd forgotten about them until I was fishing around for some stuff to make this layout. It was really hard for me to not add a ton of color, but I ended up really enjoying the process, I think I was able to remain true to my style.  


Still out of ink, might have to whip up another digital layout...

No comments: