Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lollipop, lollipop, oooooh lolli-CANDY SHOPPE!

Cocoa Daisy's June kit, Candy Shoppe is amazing. Bright happy colors, lots of chevron, the perfect amount of kraft to balance, fun embellishments and I have to say, the Lawn Fawn twine is a new favorite. Will have to get me some more of that stuff. Cool variegated orange and pink :)


I got the Day in the Life kit as well as the main, I knew my time would be limited with the kit, so I went light. Had I had a couple more weeks, I would have definitely picked up the rest of it, the pink glittery alphas in Pixie Stix are to die for! :)

I am at my parents this week, we drove out so Ethan could attend EFY at BYU and Annie and I are hanging out here, sewing clothes for college. I'm anxious to really dig into family time after scrapping so much. I did a bunch of stuff in May, I'll post about it soon.

Here are my sneaks for Candy Shoppe:



Please come join us on the message boards tonight from 8 until 10 PM Eastern time for chatting and the Reveal at 9. Ashley Calder will be the hostess, it's going to be a sweet time ;)





No comments: