Tuesday, December 23, 2008

because i love to read

that must be the reason i LOVE the january studio calico kit. it's called bibliography and it's the most lovely kit i think i've ever had the pleasure of working with, it . i finally feel like i've hit my stride with this kit. the colors are so happy and they have three exclusive papers included in the main kit. and i love them. i got two addons, index and glossary, and together with the main kit, i feel like i could tell stories for months. i used a lot of scrap pieces, i'd finish one project, find a scrap from it and start the next. definitely a fun way to create. and i have a whole bunch of stuff left to keep telling stories!

i find that being on a DT forces me to start with the product instead of the picture or story that i find such a natural jumping off point. but this time, although i did know which picture i was going to use, i didn't have to print that off until the very end of the creating process. that's pretty cool. i guess we can change :)

i have been feeling much healthier beginning last week. it's nice to feel good again! and the reason i haven't been updating my blog, well, i've been busy with other things. so i leave you those other things:









12 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Very cool, Em!! Cannot wait to see the whole thing :)

april said...

glad you're feeling better mle :)
LOVE these sneaks and I think this kit has edged out red carpet for me, too :)

*Paula* said...

bee-you-ti-ful my dear. :) Merry, Merry Christmas to you.

Heather said...

Lovely sneaks! Is it wrong to be more excited about reveal night than Christmas?! :)

Katrina said...

how fun! can't wait to see the whole kit. Merry Christmas!

joanne (spagirl) said...

gorgeous em!! can't wait to see them in their entirety!!

Elisa said...

Very tempting sneaks, Emily! Will look forward looking your gallery.

BTW, love your banner. Maybe it is been there ages, but only took a good look today, it is gorgeous.

Aly Dosdall said...

so glad you're feeling better. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. i LOVE your sneaks and can't wait to see the whole thing. merry christmas!!

Joy Madison said...

love the sneaks missy:)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, E! Sorrier still that I haven't been around the computer enough the past few days to KNOW you'd been sick. :( Bad friend. Bad friend, indeed. Glad you're on the up side now! As always, your sneaks have me sitting on the edge of my already straining seat. I can't afford a new chair. Please stop.

g

*reyanna* said...

You should SO see my eyes right now, Em! They're as big as saucers!! You are SO making me want Index and Glossary! Okay, it's settled. I'm getting them! HA! :D You did amazing! And look at those red alphas! I'm getting all giddy and making this "EEEEEEEE" sound. LOL. Can't wait to see your full layouts! You're awesome! :)

Lyn said...

Em I hope you feel better!! Please know that your sneaks are fabulousa and I can't wait to see your creations this month!!