Wednesday, November 28, 2012

you had me at HELLO

Cocoa Daisy's December kit just made the number one list in my book of scrappy loves. When I emailed Kelly Purkey to see if she'd like to be our guest designer and she wrote right back with an excited YES! I knew it was going to be a good month. What I didn't know was how much I would LOVE this kit and the stamps that Kelly designed exclusively for it. I used them. I'll keep using them.

Can I just say love?

And washi tape? Yah. I used it. A lot. For me at least. :)


This kit and add ons are packed with my favorite release from Simple Stories, their SN@P! line. So bright and cheery, balanced with the perfect amount of white. It also came with some so cute wire houses from Maya Road, but I didn't use them yet. I have have another project in mind. I got the Nice to Meet You add on and used some other SN@P! products as well.

I made lots of feathers for a layout about Thanksgiving, I posted sneaks of them to Instagram. But I couldn't get that layout to work, so I'll keep working on it. Love the feathers, hard to design with.

So come on by Cocoa Daisy tonight at 8 EST for chatting and giveaways. Reveal of the kit and gallery will be at 9 PM. It's going to be a great night. And you really do need this kit.


No comments: